With Aged Care in Regional Australia under pressure, Home Nursing Group can provide the support you and your loved ones require.
Aged care in regional Australia is in crisis with many regional homes closing leaving elderly, rural and regional Australians being dependent on family support. Many people want to ‘age in place’ staying in their home and community for as long as possible, and this is where Home Nursing Group can deliver the services you or your loved ones need to support, care and provide assistance where they need it most.
Home Nursing Group provides freedom and independence for older people with Home Care Packages and Commonwealth Home Support Programme services.
Clients will have access to amazing clinicians and support workers to deliver exceptional in-home care that Home Nursing Group is renowned for.
Our services include:
• Help with housework and the garden
• Support and transport to keep you active in your community
• Help with shopping and errands
• Personal care and assistance with medications
• Respite services if you need a break
• Palliative care
• Social groups and activities
• Occupational therapy and other allied health services
To find out how the team can support you to remain independent in your own home, call us today 1300 698 693
Back to News