At Home Nursing Group we understand you and your needs, in particular, we understand how important it is to remain in your own home for as long as possible. Not only is it the most comfortable option, being surrounded by familiar belongings and memories, but you get to remain in the community you know and love and importantly for some, with your much-loved pets!
We at Home Nursing Group can help in arranging for assistance early, this can be a difficult step for you and your family.
In-home care is simply assistance where you need it – this might be having help with domestic tasks, shopping services, access to community activities or someone to come and mow your lawns. The care and services you receive are based entirely on your needs.
Here are just a handful of signs for you to look out for that might indicate you’re ready to start researching home care support:
- Are you finding it difficult to hang out and put away the laundry?
- Do you find that you may be holding on to walls or furniture as you move around the house to steady your balance? You may require an assessment to access equipment or home modifications
- Is attending to your personal care becoming difficult?
- Do you care for someone and need respite from your day to day tasks?
- How is your nutritional intake? Are you still cooking and eating regularly, we can assist with a shopping service.
At Home Nursing Group we want to give you more choice and control over your life. This help can be simple and make the world of difference in your day to day life and the lives of those around you.
If this sounds like assistance you would like to know more about, please call us today on 1300 698 693
Back to News